Poached Eggs In Tomato Shells
- 4 medium size firm tomatoes
- dash of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 eggs
- freshly chopped chives and bail
- freshly shaved or grated parmesan reggiano cheese
- Slice tops off of tomatoes, spoon out pulp and seeds, place upside down to drain for a couple of minutes .
- Place upright on muffin pan.
- Sprinkle inside with salt, pepper, chopped chives and basil.
- Crack one egg into each tomato, sprinkle with more chives, basil, and cheese.
- Bake on 350 degree BBQ for approximately 20 minutes or until eggs have set.