Fig & Prosciutto w/Cane Sugar & Honey
- 1 slice prosciutto
- 2 Tbsp ricotta cheese
- 2 figs, black or green
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp wild flower honey
- Cut figs in four but not all the way through.
- Stuff both the figs with ricotta.
- Cut the prosciutto in half length wise and then wrap the prosciutto around the figs.
- Put the cane sugar on the figs and place on grill. Cook for 7 minutes on high with lid closed.
- Before serving pour wildflower honey over top of figs and prosciutto.
- Suggested serving: 2 per person