- 1/2 small yellow pepper
- 1/2 small red pepper
- 1 jar (small) roasted red pepper jelly
- fresh basil, chopped
- Sauté peppers and onions in butter until soft.
- Stir in red pepper jelly and basil until hot.
- Meanwhile, place brie on a bbq preheated to a med heat.
- Mark the cheese by turning it 90 degrees to create a criss cross pattern. This should only take a couple of minutes, turn and do same on the other side. Cook until brie is soft and runny inside (check with toothpick).
- Serve with a miniature crusty bread or crackers.